- State level
- Branch level
- On a level of the City of Skopje
- On a local level
Macedonian Red Cross governance structure:
- Executive Board
- Finance Commissionа
The highest body of the Macedonian Red Cross is the Assembly of Macedonian Red Cross comprised of 75 members. The Assembly is comprised of:
- Elected members proposed by the Branch Red Cross Organizations.
- Elected members proposed by the Youth of the Red Cross
- The Presidents of the Red Cross Branch Assemblies.
- The mandate of the members of the Assembly is 4 (four) years with a possibility for re-election.
- The Executive Board is an executive body of the Assembly. It leads MRC between the sessions of the Assembly. The number of the members of the Executive Board is 15.
- The mandate of the members of the Executive Board is four years, with a possibility for re-election, but not more than two consecutive mandates, with the right for election after one term is left out.
- The members of the Finance Commission are elected from the members of the Assembly of Macedonian Red Cross, with a 4-year mandate, with a possibility for re-election, but not more than 2 consecutive mandates.
- The Executive Board establishes permanent and/or temporary advisory bodies.
The permanent advisory bodies are as follows:
- Commission for Development and Organizational and Staff issues.
- Commission for Dissemination.
- Commission for Health – Preventive activity and blood donation.
- Commission for Social Welfare.
- Commission for Disaster Management.
- Commission for Tracing Service.
- Commission for Information and Communications.
- Commission for Fundraising.
- Commission for Statutes and normative acts.
- For the daily operational activities the Assembly forms Staff service, which works on realization of the programme objectives and tasks and performs financial-material and administrative-technical work.
- Macedonian Red Cross staff service is managed by the Secretary General.
- The youth members of Macedonian Red Cross (youth and junior youth) are organized within the Youth Red Cross. The participation of the youth in the Macedonian Red Cross organization is regulated with special Regulation for the organization and work of the Youth Red Cross.