16.095.831 denars raised for the victims of the earthquakes in Türkiye and Syria
The Red Cross of the Republic of North Macedonia continues to monitor the situation in Türkiye and Syria.
The citizens expressed their sincere solidarity. As of 10.02.2023, through the donation telephone lines and the Solidarity Fund of the Red Cross of RNM, the citizens have donated a total of 16.095.831 denars.
All interested legal entities and citizens:
- Can donate money on the bank account of the Solidarity Fund of the Red Cross of RNM: 300000001327966, tax number: 4030984271620 AD Komercijalna Banka with indication: aid for the population in Türkiye and Syria.
- Can donate 100 denars by dialing the telephone numbers 143-400 of Makedonski Telekom and A1.
- For donations of funds in foreign currency:
NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: RED CROSS OF THE REPUBLIC OF NORTH MACEDONIAN
BANK NAME: KOMERCIJALNA BANKA AD SKOPJE
BANK ADDRESS: UL. ORCE NIKOLOV NO.3, 1000 SKOPJE, MACEDONIA
BANK ACCOUNT: 300000000000133 25730522-11
SWIFT CODE: KOBSMK2X
IBAN CODE: MK07300701000001228
Besides finding, legal entities and natural persons can also donate material goods in compliance with the list of required items for the affected population, shared by the Turkish Red Crescent and Syrian Arab Red Crescent:
- Winter family tents
- Electric/gas heaters
- Tarpaulin (ground sheet)
- Tarpaulin (winterization)
- Sleeping bags
- Bed chairs
- Roll beds
- Solar charge/Lantern
- Kitchen sets
- Food and hygiene products (according to humanitarian aid standards)
All donated articles must be new and the priority is on (winter family tents, Tarpaulins, sleeping bags and blankets).