Based on the verification of the special program for Caregivers for assistance and care for older people and persons with disabilities, the Red Cross of the Republic of North Macedonia – Red Cross of the City of Skopje announces:
for training of Caregivers for assistance and care for older people and persons with disabilities
All interested persons who wish to attend the training and obtain a verified certificate are invited to apply in the period of 23.08.2022 – 13.09.2022.
The candidates must meet the following criteria:
– To be citizens of R. N. Macedonia;
– To be over the age of 18;
– To be in good psycho-physical condition to work;
– To have completed at least primary education;
– To be motivated to work with old and infirm persons, and persons with disabilities;
– To be motivated after the training to take part in the home care service of the City Red Cross of Skopje – Care Center.
Note: The training for caregivers for assistance and care for older people with disabilities is certified program. It is implemented within the project: “Support for inclusive development of long-term care services in communities by incorporating participatory approaches of various stakeholders” (InCARE), co-financed by the European Union.
Interested candidates can apply by e-mail: [email protected]; tel. 070 352 246.
Every interested candidate will be called for an individual interview.