WE ARE EXPANDING OUR TEAM
Do you want to work in a pleasant atmosphere, motivated and constantly with the possibility of advancement in your career? Take advantage of the opportunities we offer you and become part of our successful team.
If you think you are ready for communicative and creative work, continue reading.
The Red Cross of the Republic of North Macedonia is a humanitarian organization that works to prevent and alleviate human suffering, protect life and health, improve the social situation, ensuring respect and dignity for human beings, especially in times of accidents and disasters, promotes the international humanitarian law and humane values, encourages voluntary work and provision of emergency assistance, and a universal solidarity and humanity.
The office of the Red Cross of the Republic of North Macedonia has a professional team comprised of staff who work on providing support, coordination and monitoring of the work of Red Cross branches.
Job title: Assistant for administrative legal affairs in the Red Cross of RNM
The position implies employment for a fixed time with 40 hours per week.
Working hours: Monday to Friday: 08:00 to 16:00.
Location: Red Cross of the Republic of North Macedonia
Address: Blvd. Kocho Racin no. 13, Skopje
The employment is for a fixed period of time, 40 hours per week. Working hours: Monday to Friday: 08:00 to 16:00.
Education: Completed higher education in the field of social sciences (legal, political studies, social studies, public administration).
Language: Fluent speaking and writing in English.
Digital skills: Working knowledge of MS Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), internet, email applications, communication platforms Microsoft Teams, Zoom.
Preference is given to candidates with a law degree and at least two years of past working experience in the field of administrative and office work – office management.
Required professional qualifications, competences and skills:
- Communicative and positive person
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to present and adapt to working conditions
- Critical thinking
- Team player
- Motivated to work
- Innovative and creative
- Ability to cope with time constrains, people and deadlines
- Proficient in development strategies and policies in the target area
- A sense of multiculturalism and non-discrimination
- organizes and performs office work;
- carries out filling work in accordance with the legal regulations of this area, including: filling documents in compliance with the archival signs and lists of categories for keeping archival material and documents and follows the regulations relating to this area
- responsible for collection, handling and processing of archival materials as well as for the safety of the archival material;
- handles issuing and return of documents from the archive;
- takes care of the protection and confidentiality of personal and other data at the head office level;
- follows the regulations related to the administrative operation and prepares internal acts
- develops letters and correspondence from his/her domain of work;
- prepares procurement contracts and participates in the preparation of procurement documentation;
- takes care of the consistent application of internal procurement regulations and advises the procurement commission on proper application of regulations
- responsible for registration and evidence of movable and immovable property of the organization;
- provides advises and support to the Red Cross branches and CRC Skopje related to property-legal issues;
- represents the organization before the Administrative and Judicial authorities with the authorization of the Secretary General;
- follows the correct application of the laws and by-laws related to human resources on selection, employment and mobility in the Head office of the national society;
- prepares all types of acts and documents related to selection and employment through public and internal calls;
- prepares opinions for the RC branch/CRC Skopje secretaries
- prepares daily, weekly, monthly and annual work plans
Initial net salary: MKD 28,000.00
Instructions how to apply:
- Short biography
- University diploma for completed education
- A short letter of interest, with at least two professional references
Selected candidates will be called for an individual interview.
The job advertisement lasts until September 1, 2022.
We expect you.