Conducted 6 refreshment trainings for first aid lecturers and demonstrators
In the period of 20.01-25.01.2021 the Red Cross of the Republic of North Macedonia conducted 6 refreshment trainings for first aid lecturers and demonstrators for drivers and companies. This year the refreshment courses for demonstrators and lecturers were held online on the ZOOM platform.
A total of 197 educators from all 33 Red Cross branches / CRC Skopje took part in the refreshment courses. With these trainings, the Red Cross of RNM aims to refresh the knowledge of the first aid lecturers and demonstrators and at the same time to acquaint them with all the latest developments and in the area of first aid in the last three years. The following topics were presented at the trainings:
First aid at the level of the Red Cross of RNM for the period 2018-2020
- Comparison of the number of conducted courses and the number of qualified candidates for the period from 2018-2020
- First Aid Campaign – “Your ignorance can cost lives”
- Adjusting first aid courses during the pandemic
- Amendments and additions to the Law on Road Traffic Safety
- Introduction of new Rulebooks and decisions on first aid courses for drivers
News in the area of first aid
- News in the way of providing first aid during the KOVID-19 pandemic
Presentation of sample first aid course for drivers and work organizations
- Motivation of the participants in conducting short first aid classes
- Presentation of the teaching contents according to modules and duration of the first aid course for drivers and companies.