FIRST AID SAVES LIVE!!!
LEARN FIRST AID – SAVE LIFE
YOUR IGNORANCE CAN COST LIFE
- EVERY DAY THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE LOSE THEIR LIVES AND UNNECESSARILY SUFFER MUCH, BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOT BEEN PROVIDED WITH APPROPRIATE AND TIMELY SUPPORT.
- TAKING TIME ACTIVITIES AND APPROPRIATE MEASURES FOR ADMINISTERING FIRST AID IS IMPORTANT WHEN SAVING HUMAN LIVES.
YOUR IGNORANCE CAN COST LIFE
All people are more or less vulnerable, but everyone has the ability to learn to give first aid in order to save someone’s life. First aid means timely undertaking of careful procedures, measures and activities in order to:
– TO SAVE THE LIFE OF THE INJURED
-TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM FURTHER INJURY
– TO REDUCE PAIN AND FEAR
-TO PREVENT POSSIBLE COMPLICATIONS
RED CROSS OF RNM – LEADER IN FIRST AID EDUCATION
Pursuant to the Law on Amendments to the Law on Road Traffic Safety (Official Gazette of the Republic of North Macedonia No. 302/20), the Red Cross of RNM is the only authorized organization for conducting first aid courses for candidates for drivers.
The Red Cross of RNM, in accordance with Article 19 of the Law on the Red Cross of the Republic of Macedonia (Official Gazette of the Republic of Macedonia no. 41/94, 7/97, 21/98 and Official Gazette of the Republic of North Macedonia no. 101/19) is authorized to participate in the training of the population of RNM for proper and timely provision of first aid.
In order to ensure maximum quality in the field of first aid, the Red Cross of RNM constantly improves the organization of teaching, cooperates with competent institutions in the country, accredits the education of lecturers, modernizes the equipment for teaching and provides networking with the Red Cross branches of RNM.
COMMUNITY FIRST AID EDUCATION
The Red Cross of the Republic of North Macedonia is a leader in education for prevention, preparation and response to various life-threatening situations, offering its services to the population in order to enable them training for purpose of building safer and healthier communities. The Red Cross of RNM strives to make first aid available to everyone. It strives for at least one person in each family to have the opportunity to learn first aid skills.
THE FIRST AID TRAINING IS A VALUABLE TOOL FOR BUILDING A TRUE PREVENTION CULTURE FOR THE BENEFIT THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY.
The Red Cross of RNM strives for continuous improvement of the quality of first aid programs, created according to the needs of different target groups: preschool children, primary and secondary school students, candidates for motor vehicle drivers, persons responsible for occupational safety and health, people with special needs, population from rural areas, etc.
With its authority and long experience in the area of promotion and development of first aid, the Red Cross of RNM actively participates through its representatives in the Crisis Management Center of RNM and the Directorate for Protection and Rescue of RNM, as equal partner in the realization of the set goals and tasks in this field in our country.
FIRST AID – HUMANITY IN ACTION!!!.
FIRST AID IS HUMANITY IN ACTION, A GESTURE OF SOLIDARITY, A GESTURE THAT MOBILIZES THE PEOPLE AND THE COMMUNITIES TO KEEP AND PRESERVE HUMAN LIVES
The Red Cross of RNM aspires to become the leading First Aid Reference Center in the country as the only organization that invests in the field of first aid, through activities for raising public awareness, organizing educational workshops on first aid, organization of simulation exercises in cooperation with other competent bodies and partners, organization of first aid competitions (municipal and state) and offering services and first aid training to institutions responsible for crisis management in the country.
Regular activities carried out by the red cross of rnm in the field of first aid:
- First aid training for motor vehicle drivers.
- First aid training at workplace for candidates from public and private enterprises.
- Organizing courses for make-up makers and manikins for realistic presentation of injuries
- Organizing first aid training for a vessel users.
- Marking World First Aid Day.
- Organizing branch and state first aid competition.
- Organizing high quality education for the volunteers of the Red Cross of RNM who participate in trainings and activities in the field of first aid.
- Continuous action in the field of traffic safety by building operational alliances at local and national level with governmental and non-governmental organizations.
- International cooperation with other national Red Cross and Red Crescent societies in the field of first aid.
- Participation in simulation exercises with realistic representation of injuries in cooperation with other government institutions.
- Training for new licensed first aid educators and demonstrators, as well as refreshment first aid courses for already licensed first aid educators and demonstrators.