May 21, 2019
Macedonian Red Cross announces a job advertisement for recruitment of Practitioner for public relations
Macedonian Red Cross announces a job advertisement for recruitment of Practitioner for public relations:
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Updating the social media of Macedonian Red Cross (Web page, Facebook and Instagram);
- Preparation of presentations and promotional material of Macedonian Red Cross (promotion of campaigns through social media);
- Promotion and organization of meaningful events of the organization.
Required abilities and skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational abilities
- Motivated person
- Initiative and team spirit
- Flexibility for occasional travel and field work
- Bachelor degree in the area of public relations or journalism
- Previous job experience is not required
- Fluent English, written and oral communication
- Work usage of computer – MS Office
- Basic knowledge of programs for photo editing (Photoshop)
- Basic knowledge of programs for designing brochures and newsletters (Illustrator, InDesign, preparation of Power Point presentations).
- Basic knowledge of marketing at social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram LinkedIn)
*It is recommended for the candidates to be registered as active work seekers at Employment agency.
All interested candidates may sent their CV at [email protected] or [email protected], with а note “Practitioner“ latest at 31.05.2019.