Based on the verification of the special program for Home Helpers for assistance and care of the elderly and people with disabilities, the Red Cross of the Republic of North Macedonia – Red Cross of the City of Skopje announces:
for participating in a training for a home helper for assistance and care of the elderly and people with disabilities
All interested persons who want to attend training and obtain a verified certificate are invited to apply in the period from 01.03.2022 to 15.03.2022.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- To be citizens of Republic of North Macedonia;
- To be above 18 years old;
- To have general psycho-physical ability to work;
- To have completed at least primary education;
- To be motivated to work with the elderly and infirm, and people with disabilities;
- To be motivated after the training to be included within the home care service at the Red Cross of the City of Skopje – Nega
Note: The training for home helpers for assistance and care of the elderly and people with disabilities is certified. It is implemented within the project: “Supporting Inclusive Development of Community-based long-term CARE services through multistakeholder participatory Approaches (InCARE)”, financed by the European Commission.
All interested candidats can apply at the email adress: [email protected] ; phone no. 070 352 246 .
Any interested candidate will be invited for an individual interview.