Red Cross of the Republic of North Macedonia– Red Cross of the City of Skopje JOB VACANCY
The following employment engagement is within the project: ” Supporting INclusive development of community-based long-term CARE services through multi-stakeholder participatory approaches / InCARE, supported by the European Commission.
The Red Cross of the Republic of North Macedonia is looking for employees whose main responsibility will be to pilot the service Emergency Button (EB) on the territory of the city of Skopje, intended for 50 older men and women who will be selected as users for the newly introduced service.
The emergency button will be a 24/7 service, which the users of the elderly population will be able to use in their homes, by pressing the alarm device, intended to be worn, whenever they find themselves in a condition that is not life-threatening, but is serious enough and needs urgency, first aid and support (injury, limb fractures, accidental fall, wound bleeding, burn injuries, medical emergencies, allergic reactions, etc.). Through the devices they will be able to communicate with the Operators from the Contact Center, which will provide them with fast and efficient access to appropriate support and assistance, by professionals and volunteers of the EB in the Red Cross of RNM. RCNM will establish an efficient service for Emergency Button and it is inspired by the Austrian and Swiss experiences for efficient operation of care services for the elderly population.
Deadline for application: 01.07.2022
- Job title: Call Center operator – work in 3 shifts – 24/7 (knowledge of Albanian will be considered as an asset)
- Job tasks:
- Following the directions of the Project Officer
- Field activities as needed
- Current work in software intended for this service
- Provides support for users
- Takes the emergency call and makes a basic assessment by phone (if possible)
- Creates a task in the system for users and gives remarks and directions to the rescuer in case of emergency
- Alarms FR’s, medical professionals and other medical institutions (Ambulance), if necessary
- Provides additional support to FR in an emergency and is a contact point for all FR
- Keeps documentation
- Other obligations in accordance with the project activities
- Diploma for completed secondary education
- Ability to work in 3 shifts;
- Planning and organization skills;
- Focus on timely fulfillment of assigned tasks;
- Using software with previously provided training;
- Sensitivity to work with the elderly and people with disabilities
The engagement envisages signing an employment contract until 11.2023.
By 01.07.2022 at the latest, the interested candidates should submit:
Detailed biography on [email protected] with an indication of the job position for which he is applying
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an individual interview within 5 days of closing the competition.